Hill Hofstetter’s Employment Team offers clients an integrated approach to all aspects of employment law.
Our specialist employment lawyers aim to be treated as an extension of our clients’ HR and in-house legal departments, with a view to developing and maintaining strong long-term relationships.
We provide a genuinely responsive, personal service, tailored to the issues affecting our clients.
The employment law products we offer include:
Helpline: A telephone helpline service allowing day to day employment queries to be answered quickly and efficiently on a range of matters such as:-
- disciplinaries and grievances;
- sickness absence management; and
- changes in the law.
Tribunal Service: Uniquely advocacy is undertaken by members of the team, who regularly appear in Employment Tribunals throughout the UK. The service is flexible and can be adapted to the particular needs of each client.
Projects: Advising on projects such as:-
- restructuring and collective redundancies;
- trade union recognition issues;
- policy reviews; and
- changes to terms and conditions.
- share acquisitions and disposals; and
- TUPE transfers on business sales or changes of service providers.
International: Supporting clients on international issues including:-
- employee assignments from the UK to other jurisdictions;
- rights of employees seconded to the UK from other jurisdictions; and
- territorial scope of UK employment law.
Mediation: Ranjit Dhindsa is an accredited mediator. The team assists clients with various forms of mediation – judicial, private or ACAS models.
Training: Providing public training courses and training tailored to the requirements of our clients, to in-house legal teams, HR managers, boards of directors or senior managers.
The Employment Team uses email alerts to give clients practical updates on developments in employment law, past updates can be viewed by clicking here. Further newsletters will be posted as they become available, however if you would like to be added to the circulation list for the newsletters, please email email@example.com with your request.
Latest News & Events
- Forget Corporate Manslaughter – It Is Individual Liability That Matters
6th March 2013 - By Hill Hofstetter
Darren Smith Speaking At The Recent IOSH 2013 seminar It could be you in the dock, consultants and Read more...